Thank you! Thank you! You’re far too kind. Guess who just got nominated for the Liebster Award? This girl right here. The lovely Ana over at AnaJacqueline.com nominated me, and I owe her great thanks. She runs a fabulous lifestyle blog where you get a sneak peek into her thoughts and her life. Make sure to check out a fellow boss babe, and give her some support.
With my acceptance of this award, I’m going to reveal a few random facts about myself, as well as answer a few questions from Ana. So one two three, let’s do this!
Random Facts About Me
• I’ve watched every season of Grey’s Anatomy, twice.
• I think that corny jokes are the best jokes.
• Once, when I was pregnant, I ate an entire jar of mini pickles .. inside of the store. I had a very interesting time explaining to the cashier why I was paying for an empty jar of pickle juice.
Questions from Ana (AnaJacqueline.com)
1. What inspired you to start up your blog?
I had bounced around the idea of starting a blog for a while. I’ve always been a pretty decent writer, but for such a long time I felt like I didn’t have much to say. Would anyone even care to read what I had to say? One day I had to just get out of my own negative head space and just start blogging. I get asked all of the time, how do I handle this, how do I do that, and I realized that the best thing I had to offer was myself. My honest opinion on motherhood, and how I budget, and run my household.
2. What is your favorite post from your blog and why?
Hmm, my favorite post is probably When Supermom needs saving, because of the really honest content, but my meal planning 101 post is definitely some of my best work if I do say so myself lol.
3. If you could spend a day with anybody (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Definitely my husband, because we’re obsessed with each other. But really, he’s my favorite person on the planet. We laugh about nothing, we talk about everything, and I love that we can just be while not talking at all.
4. What has been your biggest learning lesson in life?
It’s not about what others think of you, it’s about what you think of yourself. It’s something that I’m still continuously learning daily.
5. What is the biggest misconception others might have of you?
A common misconception others have of me might be that I’m quiet and reserved in social settings because I think I’m too good to talk to anyone. I hate this SO MUCH. I’m actually quiet most of the times because I have a TON of social anxiety. I probably just have no idea what to say, it’s not because I’m too good to talk with everyone else.
6. A quote to live by.
“Get the money, dollar dollar bill yall!” Haha
My Nominee Picks
•Nicole Day (Hes-extraordinary)
•Ellen Fowler (Lifeinbetweenblog)
•Kassi Sherman (MilesandEllie)
•Dana Fridenstine (TheMamaNeedsCake)
•Rachel Catherine (TheEverydayMomLife)
•Ghada Karam (ConfidentialMommyTalks)
•Maranda Laverdure (RansParentingJournal)
•Magen Golden (MagenGoldenBlog)
•Katie Landry (AHundredAffections)
•Julie Ware (MyMessyMamahood)
•Sarah Jean (ThisAwkwardMom)
•Isabelle Weber (LifeWithIsabelle)
Questions For My Nominees
1.What inspired you to start up your blog?
2.What is your favorite post from your blog and why?
3. If you could give a tip to a new blogger, what would it be?
4. What were you most concerned about before you started blogging?
5.What is something that you want readers to take away from your blog after reading?
6. Where do you see your blog going in the future?
Follow up with me!
Send me a comment below to let me know when you’ve accepted your award and completed your post. I can’t wait to read all of the responses from you guys!
Thanks again Ana for the nomination! I really do appreciate the support from a fellow blogger. If you want to check out Ana’s Liebster award post, you can do that here.